In light of our governor’s order, we are offering the following options regarding your upcoming visit to Big Bear between March 21, 2020 through April 20, 2020.
Move your reservation to a future date holding the price you have paid to a date before July 1st.
Make your reservation into a RAINCHECK, which holds the dollars you have paid to be used for a future reservation held up to 1 year.
We will not be accepting new reservations for any dates from 3/21 to 4/20 until further notice.
If you are in need or have special circumstances, please contact us.